top of page
What's Happening in Our Community
- Thu, Mar 09ClevelandLocal community organizations and businesses will be onsite to discuss the services they offer, including Health and Wellness, Employment, Housing, Education, Financial, Transportation services, and more
- Mon, Mar 13ClevelandSpecial pop-up Vaccine and Testing Clinics. YMCA of Warrenville Heights will provide free vaccinations for anyone 5 and older - this includes 1st and 2nd doses and boosters - Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J.
- Tue, Mar 14ClevelandVendors from multiple agencies will be available to provide information regarding healthcare, homelessness prevention, taxes, utilities, affordable housing and much more. Parking is free, there is no cost to attend
- Fri, Mar 17ClevelandJoin us to learn of the many resources that are available to you and your family. Come get connected to: Food Assistance Employment Opportunities & Services Education Healthcare Community Involvement Housing Services There will also be door prizes and giveaways
- Tue, Mar 21EuclidCome and learn about the resources available in our community. Local organizations will be on-site to discuss a wide range of free services. Parking is free, there is no cost to attend.
- Mon, Mar 27East ClevelandJoin us to learn of the many resources that are available to you and your family. Come get connected to: Food Assistance Employment Opportunities & Services Education Healthcare Community Involvement Banking Law Enforcement Housing Services There will also be door prizes, guest speakers, and give
- Tue, Mar 28ClevelandA variety of organizations providing different services will be available with information about food assistance, parenting, homeless prevention, youth services, healthcare, basic needs, finances, senior services and so much more
- Thu, Mar 30Maple HeightsConversation with the Doctor about COVID 19 and the FLU: Dedicated Senior Medical Center-Maple HeightsCome and ask the doctor about COVID 19 and FLU Vaccination. Get answers to your questions on health topics about COVID 19 and FLU.
bottom of page